Pick up locations can be found here. Cars can be picked up between Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 3.00pm (Excluding public holidays).
Weekly kilometre limits starting at 1000km's. 20 cents per excess km.
All vehicles are covered with comprehensive insurance for rideshare use with an excess of $2,000 - terms and conditions apply to the insurance.
Once a reservation has been created, an email containing a secure link to a credit card portal will be sent to you. Your credit card will be charged at the time of collecting the vehicle.
You will be required to pay a $750 bond upfront.
You need to have an active Rideshare driver account before ORIX can release the car.
Fill in your details and an ORIX representative will be in contact with your shortly.
Upon collecting the vehicle, you will need to bring the following with you:
1) Current valid Driver’s Licence valid for the State you will be operating the Rideshare vehicle in;
2) Current valid Industry Authority Licence to carry passengers for reward* (if renting a van for courier use, this is not applicable)
3) The credit card in the renter’s name that is registered with ORIX for payment**
4) Proof of Residential Address matching the address on the driver’s license*** (Evidence of mail with renter’s name and address on it from the last 3 months)
Thank you for
* Customer MUST show evidence they hold relevant license for State to be a Rideshare driver.
** Credit / Debit Card MUST be physically shown by driver at vehicle pick up MUST be branded Visa / Mastercard / AMEX/ Diners / JCB / Discover Card must be clearly marked Credit Card / Debit Card. EFTPOS only cards are not accepted. Prepay / Load & Go cards are not accepted.
*** Address Evidence 1 Type and Address Evidence 2 Type MUST match addresses. Documents accepted if only first initial of driver and not full name is used. Documents MUST be dated within previous 3 months (exception Driver's License which must be valid). Customer MUST show two from the following:
It is intended to provide general information about our products and services, current at the time of printing but could change without notice. The contents do not constitute financial or taxation advice and should not be relied upon as such. The above vehicle is an example of the category and are subject to availability. All vehicles are covered with comprehensive and an at-fault excess will apply if the vehicle is involved in an accident. Standard excess of $2000 per vehicle, however varies subject to driver age and experience and will be determined on a case by case basis in the event of an accident. 3rd party rentals subject to 3rd party T&C’s. The modest delivery fee will vary depending on pick up time/location.Toll charges are charged to the driver.